Your exam begins with a discussion of your vision goals. Are you a candidate for OrthoK?
- Dr. Rozenberg will examine your eyes for the best prescription – not just the sharpest eyesight, but the greatest visual comfort.
- He’ll examine your corneas, tear layer and lids. Then he will capture topographic images of your corneas; detailed contour maps of each eye. All of this information will be used by Dr. Rozenberg to personally design your first set of custom lenses.
- The exam for lenses usually takes 45-60 minutes and is completely non-invasive.
- You’ll receive a call when your lenses are ready. Dr. Rozenberg’s staff will teach you proper care of the lenses and how to put them on and take them off.
- Follow-up visits are then scheduled with Dr. Rozenberg to monitor your comfort, health, and vision, and to decide if a change in lens design is required for optimal results.